Monday, July 6, 2009

Drunk in Your Name

Sedduxion Ft. RO...*R.O.D.ProductionZ* meets *PBI*


Fucking bastard...

Chorus:

Drunk in your name
Can't feel this sorrow no more
I fill my cup in your name
My pleasant disgrace
I lay ashamed in your name
Filled with betray
Cause I'm drunk in your name
I've fallen from grace


Verse 1:

I can't believe after all you put me through
I'm still in love with you
I forgave you like a fool
And danced this song for you
It's so sick how I'm still in love with you

Desperately seeking guidance
I don't know what to do
I've fallen for your lies
But in the end you were the fool
Slipped on your game
And I was onto you
But I raise my cup
And give props to you
Cause in the end
You got away with it too
You made my worst dreams come true
You made it a nightmare for two

Chorus:

Drunk in your name
Can't feel this sorrow no more
I fill my cup in your name
My pleasant disgrace
I lay ashamed in your name
Filled with betray
Cause I'm drunk in your name
I've fallen from grace

Verse 2:

After all you put me through
I'm stupid to still want to be with you
A love long gone
A passion lost in the past
And I can't plead
for you to love me

In pain seeking a cure
But a broken heart just can't be cured
I lay here in pieces
My cup shattered to the floor
Dead and gone
The only way I feel Secure
My poison's set me free

Chorus:

Drunk in your name
Can't feel this sorrow no more
I fill my cup in your name
My pleasant disgrace
I lay ashamed in your name
Filled with betray
Cause I'm drunk in your name
I've fallen from grace


Verse 3:

tipsy from the naggin cant take another sip though,
tryna get me buzzed by the way u make this shit go,
way out of proportion,
lets make some assertions,
u go here i go there and we live by our lonesome,
cuz this drink got me dazing,
and u got me hazing,
without you im misplaced,
but i cant feel my face,
im soo drunk in your name,
and fallen from grace,
i throw u out of my cup
i cant stand de taste of
your bitterness
although ur my world u are my sickerness
so im leavin for a life bickerless
these fight are just killing us'
there just tearing us apart
so this is where a new life start
i take 3 shots as a goodbye
one for the love and the lies
two for the fun and the cries
three for the rest of our life
shit didn't work but we tried (I Love You)

Chorus:

Drunk in your name
Can't feel this sorrow no more
I fill my cup in your name
My pleasant disgrace
I lay ashamed in your name
Filled with betray
Cause I'm drunk in your name
I've fallen from grace

yea...

Drunk in your name...

Ohh yea....

Man this feels so good *giggle*...


© ROD Productionz Singer Song-Writer::Sedduxion::

No comments:

Post a Comment