I've lost count,
On how long it's actually bin...
5 years...
Maybe 6...
I'm 18 now...
I think it just may be 7...
But does it matter?
How does one even want to keep track,
Of the endless pain caused in her life,
By one single source...
How could something that was once so sweet and beautiful,
End so ugly and messed up?
Why such juvenile acts had to be performed,
Why did it ever have to get that far...
To have to block you out my life,
To have you constantly lie to me,
As if i was some type of idiot.
You say I played you,
With what?
The truth?
Your so caught up in your lies,
That reality doesn't even exist to you...
Your lies have become your world,
And I'm tired of falling and getting lost in this world you made just to bring me down...
How can someone who once "cared,"
Willingly make someone they "love" sick,
Mentally and physically over and over again.
Make them so angry,
That they shake with hatred for you...
Make them feel so worthless,
That they have no purpose in this world.
Kept them down,
Just so you could hold onto them,
Take control of their lives,
And ruin everything they could've done or had,
Because it played into your little game.
Why make me as a fucking puppet in your show,
Expecting me never to be able to cut off the strings.
I'M NOT THAT 13 YEAR OLD SUICIDAL BITCH YOU USED TO KNOW,
Years later and I don't need you no more.
So you make me seem and feel crazy,
WHen I can handle myself,
Just so you had something to do.
Get the fuck out of the past.
That world doesn't exist anymore.
I've finished this chapter called ______________ (sensored cause i won't do the bull you did) in my life,
I've locked it and closed that section.
I'll think back and thank you for all you've done in my past,
But in the end,
Hate will always be a feeling I fight.
This unreligious girl prays for you,
That god has mercy on you.
That you one day you don't wake up empty,
Wishing you didn't play so many games with so many hearts.
That one day you can live with yourself after all you have done,
After all the trouble you've caused.
Its over its done,
The end and good bye...
Forever...
I'm Over you,
Heres your public notice.
By: Stefane Hurtault
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment