I saw yo from a distance,
Connected by a text,
impersonal connection,
But still a strong link.
Days later I was in your room,
Watching tv?
Cuddling with you,
Talking,
Feeling,
Being,
Observing,
Your presence...
Sleep soon came,
Never bothered to wake me up,
Just let me sleep in your lap...
I heard something fall,
But it was only you getting up,
So i drifted again,
Far off to the unknown...
Then it happened,
A dream within a dream...
Pictures scrambling every where,
My mind running from the chaos,
Searching for stability,
Serenity...
No where found.
What was this?
What was going on?
Females,
Males,
Fights,
Pictures that linked and didn't link,
All jammed pack together in my mind like an advertisement pop up,
Only thing...
There was no exit button,
I was trapped,
Deserted in this world.
Confused.
To only start falling,
Pictures sweeping past me,
The last I saw was you...
Then I woke up,
You were there asking if I was alright...
Then I woke up,
And you weren't there....
Fiction...within non-fiction...
Weird...
By Stefane Hurtault
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment